Grupo BizOpps S. de R.L. of C.V. (hereinafter “Grupo Bizopps”), declares to be a legally constituted company in accordance with Mexican law, with address located at Blvd. Antonio Quiroga No. 21, Building N3, Level 2, Colonia El Llano, C.P. 83210, in Hermosillo, Sonora, and signs this privacy notice in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. The personal data that you (hereinafter the “Owner”) have provided directly or through electronic means through the administrative solution applicable to the case such as Conversso, WorkinGreat and/or SaleXops to Grupo BizOpps (hereinafter the “Responsible”) , have been collected and will be dealt with by Grupo BizOpps under the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Grupo Bizopps, as a general services provider and for the purposes of the administrative solution applicable to the case such as Conversso, WorkinGreat and/or SaleXops, does not collect Sensitive Personal Data (Established as those personal data that affect the most intimate sphere of its Owner), or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk for it. In particular, those that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and morals, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preference), so that none of the personal data provided by the Owner or the Responsible, as appropriate, contains information that is considered Sensitive Data in the terms indicated in Section VI of Article 3 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Grupo Bizopps informs you that it is responsible for the personal data provided by the Owner, whether it is a legal person or an individual with a commercial or professional activity, for which the information of our clients is treated in a strictly confidential manner, and that the data information provided may be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out process and identity verification
- To create your file as a client
- Database update
- To provide the services that could be or have been contracted
- To carry out the acquisition of the rights or products related to them
- To evaluate the quality of the service provided
- For marketing, advertising, or commercial prospecting purposes; the latter in accordance with the provisions of articles 16, section II of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and 30 of its Regulations. The foregoing without prejudice to what is established by the current provisions that regulate the treatment for the indicated purposes, when these contemplate a greater protection for the Owner than that provided in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations.
- Any purpose analogous or compatible with the above.
To carry out the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, Grupo BizOpps may collect the following data in various ways (which must be compulsorily valid and provided by the Owner):
- Identification data such as full name, email, landline, mobile phone
- Tax information such as fiscal domicile and Federal Taxpayer Registry number
- Bank details such as bank account information and credit and/or debit card information and forms of payment
Grupo BizOpps will not transfer, share, or pass your personal data to national or foreign third parties without your prior consent, except in cases where the sole purpose is to comply with the purposes indicated in this privacy notice.
In addition, Grupo BizOpps reserves the right to transfer the personal data collected, in the following cases:
- Anyone commercially allied with you
- In the event of a corporate merger, consolidation or restructuring, the substantial sale of all our stock and/or assets, or any other corporate change.
The personal data provided to Grupo BizOpps will be duly protected through technological, physical, and administrative security measures, reasonably preventing their improper use or disclosure.
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and to ensure that the information is used for the purposes established in this privacy notice, we have established various procedures to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of your data, allowing us to treat them properly.
The Owner may freely and at any time revoke the consent granted to Grupo Bizopps for the processing of their personal data, limit the use or disclosure thereof, as well as exercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition, through the Sending the request to the following email email@example.com.
The Owner may exercise, by himself or through a duly authorized representative, the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition of his Personal Data, limit the use and disclosure of his/her Personal Data, as well as revoke the consent granted for the treatment of them. The Owner or his/her representative may request Grupo BizOpps, directly sending a request through the email account: firstname.lastname@example.org, the delivery of a format in which he affirms his decision to exercise his Access rights, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition of your Personal Data, accompanied by the following documentation or digitized information:
- Id. documents or, if applicable, legal representation of whoever acts on your behalf
- The clear and precise description of the Personal Data you seek to exercise any of the following rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition of your Personal Data
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of your Personal Data
- Clearly state if the request is for Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition of Personal Data
- The reason for such request
Grupo Bizopps undertakes to respond to your request within the legal term established in article 32 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. It will be understood that the request has been received on the day that Grupo Bizopps acknowledges receipt of your request by email sent to your email address. The period may be extended only once for an equal period if the circumstances of the case justify it.
The request for data protection will also proceed in the same terms when the Responsible Party does not deliver the requested personal data to the Owner; or does it in an incomprehensible format, refuses to make modifications or corrections to the personal data, the owner is not satisfied with the information provided, considering that it is incomplete or does not correspond to the information required.
The resolution will be communicated to you by email sent to the email address used by the Owner to promote the request.
In case you wish to exercise your right of access to your Personal Data, the requested information will be provided by means of an email to the address you used to make the request. Likewise, in case Grupo BizOpps does not have the requested information, said circumstance will be made known to you by means of an email to the address used to make the request.
Likewise, we inform you that the Owner can initiate the procedure for the Protection of the Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their Personal Data, before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data “INAI”, within of the fifteen (15) days following the date on which the Responsible responds to your request and it is not satisfactory, or, if after the indicated term, the Responsible does not respond to your request.
All processing of personal data will be subject to the consent of its Owner, except for the exceptions established in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations. Be warned that, in accordance with Article 8 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the Owner literally consents to the processing of their personal data, when having made the privacy notice available to them, they do not express their opposition.
This privacy notice may be modified or updated by Grupo BizOpps to comply with new legislation or jurisprudence, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services, informing the Owner of said changes through this our web page and/or by e-mail.