How do we at Workingreat respond to COVID-19?
Go to ideas on sanitary conditions for workspaces
We make it a priority to feel safe. That’s why all of our hosts and Workingreat providers are committed to following up-to-date safety and cleanliness procedures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Our goal is to give you complete peace of mind when using your workspace to continue your work activities.
Among these protocols are:
- Use of masks: Guests, suppliers and hosts should wear them when interacting with each other.
- Keep a healthy distance: Everyone should maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from each other; this is a recommendation of worldwide health organizations.
- Constant sanitization: Hosts should sanitize their properties before and after the use of their spaces, and offer the guest antibacterial gel with 70% alcohol before entering the facility.
What mitigation measures should be taken?
Among the most basic measures is personal and environmental hygiene, which should always be performed. This not only protects against the SARS-CoV-2 coronvirus, but also against various infectious diseases.
Among these measures are suggested:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water (10 to 20 times daily), when coming in from the street, periodically during the day, after touching common areas, after using the bathroom and before eating.
- Cover the nose and mouth with a disposable handkerchief or with the inner corner of the arm when coughing or sneezing. In case of respiratory symptoms, it is suggested to wash hands after cleaning the nose.
- Maintain proper hygiene in the environment.
- Do not touch your nose, mouth and eyes with dirty hands.
- Do not kiss, shake hands or hug.
How do I take care of my workspaces?
Your spaces must guarantee your customers that they will be able to continue their work with complete normality and safety. For that reason we leave you the following tips so you can provide a service with all the hygiene and health measures guaranteed: maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters, reduce the density and capacity of your facilities; signage within the workspaces to ensure safe circulation and new technologies such as cameras with body temperature control or sensors that help to avoid shared use areas such as elevators and toilets.
How do I maintain better sanitary conditions for my customers?
The new normal has brought new health measures for workspaces. At WORKINGREAT we want to protect your health by taking the corresponding measures. The new spaces must guarantee their users to keep workplaces with a minimum distance of 2 meters, reduce the density and capacity in their facilities by creating work shifts. In addition, antibacterial materials such as gel and sanitizing mats are available, as well as flexible and multipurpose spaces. Hygiene protocols are also developed for workers and their workstations, signage to ensure safe circulation and new technologies such as body temperature control and acrylics in each workspace.
- Reduce the number of chairs to reduce the occupancy rate.
- Alter seating within the workspace and expand it to meet the recommended distance.
- Use separation screens such as partitions for table dividers in your space.
- Separate chairs/seating for meeting and collaboration areas (e.g., co-working, event room, boardrooms).
- Delineate movement/circulation zones.
- Relocation of auxiliary furniture and/or elements that are easier to transport.
- Signaling of crossing areas, preferences and hygiene points.
- Proper ventilation at least 15 minutes before occupying a space.
- Placement of partitions and dividers between tables to provide security and to achieve greater capacity.